Monday, 30 January 2017

Kaisercraft " Hanami Garden" for Anna's Craft Cupboard

Hellllloooo Crafters!!
I’m back after having a short scrappy holiday.
I received my first Design Team pack for Anna's Craft Cupboard and boy was I very very happy with it! Inside was the new Kaisercraft Collection “Hanami Garden”
WOW it is beautiful and talk about amazing timing, as this range is themed on the beautiful orient and my youngest son is traveling around Japan. (Bri….you are so on the ball when it comes to picking DT packs)
So of course while my son was away, mum would bug him to take photos and message me as soon as he could, even with the two hour difference, so I could scrap just some of his journey. Thanks Zach.
And even though my two layouts are based on his travels in Japan. This stunning range could easily be used for many other types of photos and I found it had a lot of birthday and meaningful quotes, that this range would make lovely cards too. 
You are in for a treat with this post as I completed a Process video for my second layout – Discover – You will find the link for this below.  
Journey of a lifetime.




How lucky was Zach to visit Hiroshima Castle on his first full day in Japan.
As Zach sent me photos I felt as though he was taking me along with him on a Journey of a lifetime and I felt his excitement as he explored this beautiful country and caught up with the amazing Japanese Students we have hosted over the last 4 years. 
Discover



He discovered so many amazing wonders and traditions of Japan, from their temples in Japan’s original capital Kyoto, as well as gardens, Imperial Palaces, Shinto shrines and traditional wooden houses, food, and snow, loads and loads of snow (the joys of traveling in the heart of winter in Japan) and also the new modern Japan in Tokyo.  These layouts will come later when I get more photos from him. 
I could easily complete a whole album using this range. Stunning. 
It pleased me greatly to see my son out there discovering another way of living and traditions and thanks to this beautiful range I get to scrap his memories for him, so later he can look back on these layouts with fondness and remember his amazing travels. 
You can watch my Process video for this layout Discover – here.

I hope when you purchase this range you will have the same enjoyment I had using it. 
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting.
Cheers Kylie xx

No comments:

Popular Posts