Wednesday, 5 July 2017

Pinkfresh Studio – Live More Collection ‘Little Delights’ for Anna's Craft Cupboard

I’m back with some DT goodness for Anna's Craft Cupboard.
This month I played with the new Pinkfresh Studio – Live More  and boy what a great range. 
The first thing that I really loved about this range was the thickness of the pattern paper, such great quality. 
Also the amount of matching accessories, so many choices to complete so many layouts and projects. 
I completed 3 layouts using this range, which surprised me as it would not be a range I would normally work with. 
I think it was the geometric shapes it had, but once I started creating with it I just could not stop. 
Since the range was busy, (that’s what I would call it) I kept my layouts simple and I think it really worked. I was heavily inspired by the shapes on the paper while creating my layouts. 
So throughout the week I shall share my layouts I have created and for an added bonus I have also recorded a process video for each layout so you can see how I completed them. (Link Below)
Little Delights
I really liked the idea of sewing on this layout, I wanted to add texture to the page, but not messy texture (paste or mists) so I dragged out the sewing machine and using the lines on the Focus paper I enhanced the paper. 
I just love how my photo pops on this layout, even though the paper is busy. This is also why I keep my embellishments in line with the photo to help the eye focus on the photo. 
I loved that the embellishments had just the right words to complete how I felt about our day out playing mini golf.
This range is jammed packed with cool phrase stickers, and matching puffy stickers…..yep puffy stickers!!  
You can see how I completed this layout on my YouTube channel here.
and here is a sneak peek of whats to come 😉
I hope I can inspire you to use this fantastic range, and be just like me and not so scared of those intense patterns and just dive in and create some great memories on paper….see you all soon with another layout 😉
Thanks for popping by
Cheers Kylie x

No comments:

Popular Posts